Our in house Engineering team are able to offer our clients a highly skilled
and experienced service that is complimented by our investment in state
of the art CNC machinery to ensure all customer requests are dealt with
promptly and to the highest standard.
As a company we have built up a reputation for having a can do approach
to highly complicated projects as well as methodical simple solutions on
more basic day to day repair tasks. All of our structurally critical work is
CE Certified to BSEN-1090-1 as per current legislation
- – CNC Milling.
- – Turning.
- – Design and prototyping.
- – Fabrication.
- – Welding.
- – Design and Installations.
- – Multi-axis CNC Milling including 5 axis.
- – Multi-axis CNC Turning.
- – CNC CMM Inspection.
- – Conventional Milling & Turning.
- – Prototype, Batch and Volume Production.
- – Security Gates and Barriers.
- – Timber Fencing / Railings / Gates.
- – DDA Compliant Handrails / Ramps.
- – On-Site Welding and Repairs undertaken.
- – General Metal Fabrication.
- – Marine Fabrication and Engineering.
- – Structural fabrication to BSEN1090-2 standard.